THE FUN NEVER ENDS IN THE COMOX VALLEY:
- The Kitty Colman Woodland Gardens
- The Annual Art & Bloom Festival is held on the Victoria Day Weekend (3rd weekend of May).
- And the Artisans' Festival is held on the Labour Day Weekend (1st weekend of September)
- The biggest arts festival, by far, is the Filberg Festival, which is held the first weekend in August
- The CV Farmers Market is open year-round
AND SPEAKING OF FARMER'S MARKETS YOU MUST SEE THE WORLD-FAMOUS:
Goats on Roof, Old Country Market in Coombs. It's just a scenic 45-minute drive from Comox.
PARKS, TRAILS & SKIING: